Wednesday, March 16, 2011

EOC: Week 10: What Channels are you going to do to get your product noticed?

     I am going to be using the channels, social, media, conversation, encourages, and traditional ways. I feel like this are going to be the ways for my product because I want to show it to every man that I can get to show it to any in every possible way, and I feel like the best channel for my product will be the traditional way because it will be the best way for my costumers to get to know my product, but I also need the other channels for marketing and getting the word out on this product, the other channel that is very important will be the social and media because this is how man that don’t go to stores that often can see the product and get interest and they will get themselves to the stores to buy what they want and need.

No comments:

Post a Comment